Weed is available in Colorado Springs and you'd like to know the best places to get it? First let's familiarize you with some of what's going on in Colorado Springs, where they have opted out of some of the State's cannabis options.
Recreational Weed in Colorado Springs?
Fraid not, the City of Colorado Springs has opted out of the sale of recreational marijuana. Medical cannabis, however, is OK to be produced and sold to registered medical cannabis patients through licensed medical dispensaries.
Home Growing in Colorado Springs?
Those over the age of 21 may grow a limited amount of cannabis for medical or recreational use in their primary residence under the following restrictions:
- No more than 12 plants total, and only six mature plants are allowed in an individual’s primary residence
- No cannabis can be dispensed, except to registered patients pursuant to Colorado Constitution article XVIII, section 14
- No cannabis or medical cannabis infused products are manufactured or sold
- No marijuana or medical cannabis is cultivated outdoors
- No signs regarding medical cannabis are displayed
- No more than one caregiver cultivating medical cannabis resides in the residential unit
- No personal cultivation may take place in any other place than a primary residence
Where Can I Find Cannabis in Colorado Springs?
We've collected and curated the businesses in the business of weed in Colorado Springs and have shared them below. We're slowly working on our index for ranking our favorites that has nothing to do with money. We don't believe the cannabis industry should be pay-to-play. We use freely ASCENDABLE metrics like ratings, social media activity (which shows engagement and accountability) and responsiveness. We dislike fly-by-night companies and we believe that reputation earned (not paid for) deserves a champion.
With that said, you'll be able to find all the companies we could identify working in Colorado Springs - the ones closest to the top have the best scores per our matrix. If you want to support the companies you like, make sure to comment on their profile. The more comments (good or bad) the more points they'll get in our matrix and they'll get a bump next time we re-calculate the order. We count both good and bad to discourage trolling but your feedback is much appreciated whether positive or negative by consumers considering giving them businesses.
Are you a new business not listed here? Hit us up on Instagram and give us your contact info.