Make your own hand-crafted, super premium gourmet sorbet infused with cannabis oil.
|50 mg of cannabis oil||7||5-10 mg per serving|
|Prep Time (min)||Cook Time (min)||Rest Time (min)||Total Time (min)|
- 2 lbs Grapefruit, ripened
- 3 cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 50 mg of cannabis oil
Sorbet Syrup -
- Bring the water, sugar and cannabis oil to a boil, then simmer for 5 mins.
- Take off the heat and put the syrup into a proper container for an ice bath.
- Cool rapidly.
- While the syrup is cooling, take off the green leaves and any white parts of the strawberries off and discard in your compost. You only want the juiciest most flavorful parts of the strawberries in the sorbet.
- Blend all the strawberries until liquified.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer. You do not want any seeds or inconsistencies in the sorbet.
- Add lemon juice.
Depending on how sweet your strawberries are, you may not need to add all the syrup. Taste your mixture in increments to judge its flavor. You may only need 1/4 cup. The syrup is needed to fortify our sorbet, so that it is smooth and creamy instead of icy.
Put mixture into an ice cream machine and follow guidelines the manufacturer provides you. Take out and put it in a bin when you are ready for your sorbet adventure!