The perfect way to enjoy fun in the sun.
|1/2 Cup Cannabutter||12||5mg per serving|
|Prep Time (min)||Cook Time (min)||Rest Time (min)||Total Time (min)|
- 1/2 cup Cannabutter/butter
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Box (3 oz) Jello
- Candy thermometer
- 20 lollipop sticks or candy molds
- The process for creating hard candy is very time sensitive at the end, so you should have everything prepared before you start
- If you are making lollipops or using a candy mold, grease them before you start. You don’t want your candy sticking to the surfaces. If you are using the icing sugar mold, you don’t have to worry about this.
- In the pan, while on low heat, pour in the cannabutter, sugar and corn syrup. Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Slowly bring the mixture to a boil while stirring. Mind the mixture at all times, it is very hot and can burn you.
- You can now use the candy thermometer. Place it in the pot and let the mixture boil till it reaches 275 degrees. All the while stirring frequently.
- Remember, the final part of this recipe needs you to act swiftly.
- When it reaches 275 degrees you can remove the thermometer then pour in the Jello and cannabutter then stir rapidly till the whole mixture is smooth.
- Remove the pan from the heat and use a metal spoon to collect the mixture from the sauce pan and pour it into the molds. Once again, be swift with pouring the mixture into the molds because it sets very quickly as it cools. Please be careful, the mixture is very hot.
- Do not cool the candy in the fridge.
- Once the hard candy or lollipops have cooled, you can lightly coat them in icing sugar, this will prevent them from sticking to each other.