These infused fajitas will melt in your mouth and spice up your night!
|8 Tbsps cannabutter||8||5- 10 mg per serving|
|Prep Time (min)||Cook Time (min)||Rest Time (min)||Total Time (min)|
- cooking spray
- 2 red bell peppers sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 8 tbsps cannabutter
- 1 (1 ounce) package fajita seasoning
- 2 pounds chicken breast skinless, boneless, and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread red bell peppers and onion in the baking dish.
- Coat chicken strips with a few pinches of the fajita seasoning mix.
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir seasoned chicken until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place chicken in the baking dish with bell peppers and onion; top with remaining fajita seasoning mix and vegetable oil.
- Stir until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through baking, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- While they are still warm, spread 1 tbsp of cannabis butter on each one.
- Spoon chicken mixture into each tortilla and top with sour cream, salsa, and cheese.